sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011

Re capitulação

"Hey Nikita is it cold in your little corner of the world?
You could roll around the globe and never find a warmer soul to know.
Oh I saw you by the wall: ten of your tin soldiers in a row
With eyes that looked like ice on fire: yhe human heart a captive in the snow.

Oh Nikita you will never know, anything about my home
I'll never know how good it feels to hold you
Nikita I need you so
Oh Niki, is the other side of any given line in time
Counting ten tin soldiers in a row, oh no, Nikita you'll never know

Do you ever dream of me?
Do you ever see the letters that I write?
When you look up through the wire, Nikita do you count the stars at night?
And if there comes a time guns and gates no longer hold you in
And if you're free to make a choice just look towards the west and find a friend."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.